Friday, August 3, 2012

Silver shard

Hi everyone, Sorry for the late post. I couldn't find my camera last night and then this morning I had to take my mom to the doctor. God says, "With long life I shall satisfy you!" Thank you God! My mom is cancer free! I could go on and on giving glory to God for all the blessings in my life, but I won't bore y'all and just get to the post.

This is my mani from yesterday. I must say, for washing dishes, mixes polishes, digging in my purse, and all the other things I've been doing, this has really kept nicely! This is a silver shard glitter in a silver shimmery base. It looks like a shattered mirror. I love it, very chic. I'm still deciding if this is going to be the final product. I'm still testing the other one I made. We shall see. It needs a bit more glitter so I'll be adding just a tiny bit more. Anyway, I used two coats of black, one coat of the shard glitter, and topped with SV.



Have a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment