Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Glitzy Glitter!

Hi everyone! It's Terrific Tuesday! I hope y'all's week is off to a great start. :D

First, 50% off and no shipping will end tomorrow and I'll be closing shop in preparation of new things here at Funky Nails.

Today, I have glitter for y'all. This is a silver and purple hex, micro, and shard glitter in a purple/pink shimmer. The base color is a gunmetal gray I made for an up coming collex. I could not capture the awesomeness of this glitter! It's so pretty! I took sunlight, shade, and artificial light pics and I just couldn't capture the beauty! I hope you all like it! I used 2 coats of the base color and one coat of the glitter and one topped with SV.

Warning pic heavy and in different positions. Sorry, I don't mean to make your eyes cross eyed! HEHE I hope you like them :D







2 comments: