Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

Hi everyone, I hope y'all's week has been great so far. If not, well, tomorrow's Friday!

This Thankful Thursday I'm thankful for my awesome and amazing boyfriend Jesse Flores and my wonderful friend Eric Bonner. I've mentioned before there's going to be some wonderful new additions to Funky Town. We'll one of those additions has to do with men. I'm so excited! Anyway, I'm always picking their brain asking a TON of questions. I'm surprised Eric hasn't told me, "Enough, Minnie with the dang questions!" I don't think Mr. Funky Nails would do that. At least, he'd better not! Haha! I ask them both the same questions and for the most part they've given me the same answers.

Thank you honey! You're the best! I love you!

Eric, thank you for your time and patience, to my sometimes crazy sounding questions.

Have a great day!

The first pic is Mr. Funky Nails and the second is Eric.



No comments:

Post a Comment