Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone! :D I hope you all are having an awesome week.

Before I start. I won't be providing links because I'm blogging on the go, Sorry :(

I have so much to be thankful for these past 2 weeks. I don't even know where to begin. Let me start by saying, I love social media! Haha! Through social media I've meet some awesome people. Stephanie from Imperfectly Painted tweeted about her friend Daniel Frampton aka Evander Designs. The awesome super talented guy that designed my blog header, business cards and citizen cards for Funky Nails. Now, we're designing something for my bottles, which by the way are going to change. That's why I haven't launched my new collection. Ok, back to the post. Then, I met Dr. Kimberly S. Clay aka @sisterbration on twitter. She tweeted about Oprah's LifeClass coming to Houston. So, I applied for tickets and was picked! I was super shocked to say the least! Haha! Then, I find out LifeClass that day is featuring Joel Osteen, my pastor! Along with Rick Warren. My best friend and I were told (by the same person) some not so nice things. We were basically told we would never have the honor of ever coming close to meeting Oprah Winfrey or Joel Osteen. I'm no judger, but the I God serve is an awesome vindicator! Anyway, that's different story. All this to say, God brings people together for a reason. I'm going to quote something that will bring all this together. I've quoted it before but it's as true now as it was then.

"Our lives have been divinely linked together. I can't write my life story without including you. You can't write your's without including me. God connected us together to make us better. Proverbs says, As iron sharpens iron, so man sharpens another." ~Joel Osteen

This is how I feel about these wonderful people. I don't know if they feel the same way. You, see, I wouldn't have my new totally awesome blog header without Stephanie and Daniel and I wouldn't be going to Oprah's LifeClass without Dr. Kimberly S. Clay. If that's not "divinely linked together," then I sure don't know what is!

Thank you, all of you, for making me a better person. Thank you for sharpening me!

Have a great day! :D



1 comment:

  1. This is such a kind and thoughtful post. I'm so glad things have worked out so well for you. I am happy I was able to connect you with Daniel who made this awesome header for you!

    ReplyDelete