Monday, October 15, 2012

Polish Us Pink

Hi everyone :D I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I didn't do too much, I is was in and out most of the weekend.

This Polish Us Pink Monday, I have another glitter. This is clear based with magenta hex, fushia mixed with holo bits, small square white and white bar glitter. This is such a fun glitter. I love it! I used the soft shimmery pink for my base color that I used 2 weeks ago. A while back a made a cherry pink and decided to use that as accent finger. I used 2 coats of the soft pink and one coat of the cherry pink, 1 coat of my glitter, and topped with Poshe TC.

October is breast cancer awareness month, let's spread the word!

Inside with artificial light
 
Inside with no light.
 
Outside evening sun.
 
Have a great day :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment