Monday, October 22, 2012

Polish Us Pink

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend and your Monday is off to a great start :D

This a very quick post. I played with glitter all day yesterday and forgot to post this until late.

This Polish Us Pink, I have a pink I made a while back. I found this in my franken stash Saturday. I've got a ton of great colors in that stash! Anyway, I used two coats and topped with one coat of a glitter I made a while back too. This is so awesome! And, we all know I don't get along with pink polish. Haha! It looks so princess-ish. Every little girls dream color! It looks like cotton candy too! :D

Remember, let's spread the awareness. If you or someone you know needs information on breast cancer click on any one of the links below.

Susan G. Komen
National Cancer Institute
MD Anderson Cancer Center

All pics are inside, no light.





2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Amazing that we managed to 'force' you to wear pink polish this month ;)

    ReplyDelete