Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone, It's Thankful Thursday! I hope you all are having an awesome Day. :D

Today, I'm so thankful you all are here with me. It means so much to me. I got teary eyed reading y'all's comments. Thank you so much for your encouraging words! I love y'all :D

I know yesterday I said I was going to remix Hooah! and I did but I didn't like the end result. It did however give me inspiration for another collection I'd like to do in the future. So, For the Troops Collection will only be Fatigues and Star Spangled Banner.

I told you all that I would be sharing everything Funky Nails. So, here goes.I did a really dark purple, but it was so dark it looked almost black, so I remixed it to make it more purple and not so black. I'll post more about that Saturday. Also, for the Every Woman Collection, I have names for all but two of them. My honey is naming the green, so I'm looking for ideas for the pink. What I'm looking for is something fun and playful and only one word. Something that describes the woman wearing pink. I do have a word in mind, but it's the reason I'm so traumatized against pink and totally won't do. I will of course give you that polish if, your name is chosen. I look forward to see what you all come up with.

Have a great day. :D



2 comments:

  1. "Serendipity."

    It's not exactly an adjective to describe a woman but let me elaborate on what I imagined. I pictured a career woman with her dull colored clothes and plain looking heels. Her hair is most likely swept away from her face so that she can look more serious. Despite the earthly tones of her outfit, she has this beautiful pink polish on. It's feminine with a hint of rebel spirit. The polish serves to represent her glimmer of faith and hope for something outside of her factual world, a hope for a happy accident to make sense of her listless life.

    Totally random, I now. My boyfriend says I have an overactive imagination. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Irresistible"

    I decided that one only because I'm not usually a fan of pink, but I do LOVE that pink!! It is very pretty and has just the perfect hint of SPARKLE!! It's simply irresistible! :) Plus, I think with a lady having that on, she would be irresistible too and receive many compliments.

    ReplyDelete