Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Hi everyone! Happy Labor Day to my U.S. peeps. Happy Monday to the rest you all around the globe. :-)

After much thought and prayer about how to proceed with orders for Vanish. 

I decided preorders is the best route to take. 

Prices is as follows:

1 8oz bottle w/out pump dispenser - $8.00 + shipping
1 pump dispenser bottle - $2.00 + shipping

I'm offering these two options because I know lot's of us already have dispensers. 

Shipping will be as follows.

$3.80 for 1 8oz bottle w/out dispenser

Pre Orders will shop on or before September 13th. 

Lemongrass and Sweet Orange will be Underground's core scents for Vanish. 

I will be offering two LE fragrances for the holidays. I haven't decided on those fragrances, because I'd like to test those a bit longer. 

So, in honor of Labor Day the first 5 orders will receive a free pump dispenser! WOOT WOOT! 

Go to the Shop Funky Nails tab and shop Funky Nails!  






No comments:

Post a Comment