Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm back!

Hi everybody! I hope y'all's weekend is off to a great start! I haven't posted in while and I must say I was having blogger withdrawals. LOL!

Today, I have a variation of one of the top coats I'll be releasing very soon. I'm not releasing this because the base color wasn't what I was going for. I'll post about this in the near future. Ok, before we get to the pics. You may be able to see some ridges. Ok, you all know I have a sick sense of humor and I'm always looking for different ways to scare my bf. Three weeks ago, I decided to get my nails done in the shape of mountain peaks. Well, the only way to do that was to get acrylic nails because my nails were too short after my salon disaster. So, I get home and tell my bf to close his eyes. When he opened his eyes it was priceless! LOL He screamed, "CUCUY!" technically that word is translates to "monster." But, it's more of an expression of extreme scariness. It was the best $18 I've spent so far! I soaked them off, hence the ridges. Pictures don't even begin to bring out the awesomeness of this! This is one coat over black. Ok, on to the pics :D

This pic was taken last night. I added a matte topcoat. It turned looking very satiny.

This was taken in my room, the only room in my house that gets direct sunlight. No topcoat.

This is outside in direct sunlight. No sunlight.
 
Have a great weekend! :D

1 comment: