Monday, June 18, 2012

Vibrant layered with Champagne Wishes

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Mine was wonderful. Friday I did a little retail therapy. Saturday I organized and more retail therapy. Macy's had an awesome sale. So awesome I walked out with 5 dresses! Not to mention sunglasses from Marshalls and shoes from Sears. O.O  My weakness (besides nail polish) are sunglasses. Sometimes I pay retail, sometimes I don't. Especially now that I've discovered Marshall's and Ross I can really stock up! I did find a great pair of Versace's, but I wasn't going to pay $70 at Marshall's for them. It's still a great deal, but I'll just wait til they get marked down more (if someone doesn't snag them 1st.) Instead I bought a pair of Steve Madden's for $10. My honey says they're ghetto fabulous. Haha, whatever! I'll just have to find the perfect outfit and be ghetto fabulous! HEHE Then Sunday for Father's Day, we took my honey's dad to Carabba's Italian Grill. If you've never tried it, you should! IT'S SO GOOD! Anyway, that was my weekend :D

I'm going off subject here for a bit. Last week I had to get a new laptop. This photo program is a bit different than the last one I was using, so please bear with me as I get acquainted with this one.

Welcome new comers! I'm so thrilled to have you here! :D

If you haven't entered my giveaway now's a great time, just click here. Oh, I've also created a new tab to Funky Nails Shop :D

I always wear red on Mondays, it's my happy color. I love red! I'd bathe in it if I'd look like a goddess in red instead of Scary Carrie. HAHA! Anyway, I have on vibrant layered with Champagne Wishes. OMG, this is awesome! Vibrant is a classice red with holo glitter, layered with Champagne Wishes it just sparkles like no tomorrow! Pictures do this absolutely no justice! Sara over at Lacquer Addictions has swatches of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Collection on her blog. She does an awesome job with her manis and takes great pics. Check her out and follow while you there. :D

I broke a nail last week. I'm in the process of reshaping them oval, so they look kind of cray cray. Sorry :(


Direct sunlight.

Inside with artifical light, no flash.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I can't wait to wear Vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanky you, I can't wait to see it on you! :D

      Delete