Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone, I hope y'all's weeks has been a great one. The week has literally flown by for me. So much to do!

It's Thankful Thursday. I'm thankful to Susan from the The Subtle Shimmer. I consider her to be my  blogger bestie :D I've shared so many of my dreams and goals, and where I want to take Funky Nails in the future. She's probably Funky Nailed out. Haha! Getting Funky Nails started has been an awesome experience, with it's rewards and it's challenges. She's been a great source of information and has given me some wonderful advice. Sometimes, people just don't have time or just don't want to help. Not Susan, every time I've reached out to her, she's been quick to respond. She's encouraged and supported me from the very beginning of my journey. Thank you Susan for being a wonderful friend to me.

Have a great day everyone! :D

5 comments:

  1. Awwww... This is so sweet of you Minnie. Susan is truly an awesome person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so so touched by this, Minnie! You have been such a great friend too! It's lucky that we are going through a similar journey at the same time and have someone to talk about it with :)

    ReplyDelete